1. SHIPPING METHODS AND COSTS
We deliver to all countries around the world and offer different shipping options to meet your needs.
During sales period, deliveries may take 2 or 3 business days longer than usual. We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours (orders accepted before 12:00 am CET will be shipped the same day). Estimated delivery times are to be used only as a reference and will commence from the shipping date; we are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes. We ship both EuroStandard (delivery 3-5 working days) and WorldStandard (delivery 3-7 working days).
Here are the Standard shipping options offered.
|EUROPE||€ 9.90||3-5 Working Days|
|REST OF THE WORLD||€ 15.00||3-7 Working Days|
2. IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
We recommend that you consider the following information:
- All orders require a signature upon receipt;
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been shipped, so please ensure there is someone who can sign for your order at the specified shipping address;
- DPD/GLS/POST does not deliver to P.O. Boxes or use General Delivery;
- If DPD/GLS/POST does not find anyone at the indicated address, it will try to deliver the package one more time, leaving a card with instructions.
3. TRACKING YOUR ORDER
When your order has been shipped,we will send you an e-mail with your tracking number and a link to where you can track it online. Or you can check the current status of your shipment by signing into your account and visiting the 'Orders' section.